Reserve your clinic spot(s) by paying a deposit or for convenience, paying your spot in full online!
Reserve your clinic spot(s) by paying 50% clinic deposit on-line below! Please note that reservation deposits hold your spot for a clinic, they are non-refundable unless otherwise noted for a specific clinic. Please find printable registration below. The registration form must be filled out and e-mailed, faxed, or mailed in advance of the clinic you are planning on attending. Copy of most recent negative Coggins and most recent health records must be shown the day of the clinic. For the safety of the other horses participating, your horse will not be allowed to unload without these papers! Please feel free to contact our office with any questions, we are always glad to help! We are no offering a new option for some of our clinics. You may now choose if you would like to participate in full days, or half days. Please make your selections below. Click here to contact us for more information or pricing.
Thank you for visiting us. We hope you come back soon!
Copyright Kerry Kuhn Enterprises 2011 All Rights Reserved.
- Bridle, Saddle, & Blanket
- All bits that you use with your horse
- Lunge line if you own one
- Carrot stick if you own one
- Copy of most recent negative Coggins
- Copy of most recent health papers
NorthStar Equestrian Center
September 21th - 23rd, 2018
2515 Ropers Ln.
Cheyenne, WY 82009
Frazeysburg, OH March 29-31
Oakland, ME April 5-7
Conway, AR April 12-14
Louisburg, KS May 17-19
Spencer, IA May 24-26
Medicine Lake, MT June 18-20
Grenora, ND June 21-23
Ray, ND June 25-27
Washburn, ND June 28-30
White Earth, ND July 26-28
Haliday, ND July 30-31 Youth
Haliday, ND Aug 1-4
$500 Per Rider / Limited to 12 Riders
- Understanding Horse Behavior
- Learning to Read your Horse
- Developing Feel and Timing
- Overcoming Issues or Bad Behavior
- Building Confidence in Horse and Rider
- Encouraging a Willing Frame of Mind
Body Control Fundamentals:
- Learning to Engage the Mind to Enhance Control
Click here to fill out Clinic Registration Form on line and to PRINT a waiver. Waivers must be signed and mailed, faxed, or scanned and e-mailed prior to your clinic!